Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jackie Brown

Needing an image for the header above (the first of many I plan to rotate into that slot) I reached back to 1997's underrated Jackie Brown, written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring from left to right Robert Forster, Michael Keaton, Samuel L. Jackson, Pam Grier, Robert DeNiro and Bridget Fonda, seen at left as the film's pothead beach bunny on a French poster for the movie.

That got me wondering, whatever became of this lovely heir to the family of cinema royalty? It seems like a long time since I've seen her in a film. Turns out she got married in 2003 to composer Danny Elfman, had a baby and retired from movies, at least for now. Fonda's other credits include Point of No Return and A Simple Plan.

Her last credit listed at IMDB was a made for TV movie in 2002.

I miss Bridget Fonda.

Here's the trailer for Jackie Brown:

No comments:

Post a Comment