Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost episode LAX tonight at 7:00


It's here! Finally, Lost fans can rejoice. Just hours until we get to see episode one of the final season on KATV and ABC.

As I said in an earlier post, I've seen the two-hour episode already, though I didn't hear much of it. Looks like another bewildering storytelling device will replace the flash backs and flash forwards of recent seasons.

Look for star Evangeline Lilly early in the episode climbing around in a tree, something the producers have said the actress does regularly. It's part of the character Kate's charm that she is fearless, and a bit of a tomboy.

Lilly's acting career outside of Lost hasn't amounted to much yet (she has a tiny role in The Hurt Locker) but she has recently started appearing in commercials for Cover Girl or some other cosmetic company, so I see her beauty hasn't been entirely lost on the entertainment industry.

I'm smitten, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment